Daily Hadith and Ayat, 27-07-2023

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
Peace and blessings be upon the Beloved Prophet Muhammad,
As-salamu-alaikum your daily hadith from ahadith.co.uk

Like us on FaceBook

Daily Hadith, 27-07-2023

Narrated: Shuba
Abu Jamra Nasr bin 'Imran Ad-Dubai said, "I intended to perform Hajj-at-Tamattu' and the people advised me not to do so. I asked Ibn Abbas regarding it and he ordered me to perform Hajj-at-Tammatu'. Later I saw in a dream someone saying to me, 'Hajj-Mabrur (Hajj performed in accordance with the Prophet's tradition without committing sins and accepted by Allah) and an accepted 'Umra.' So I told that dream to Ibn Abbas. He said, 'This is the tradition of Abu-l-Qasim.' Then he said to me, 'Stay with me and I shall give you a portion of my property.' " I (Shu'ba) asked, "Why (did he invite you)?" He (Abu Jamra) said, "Because of the dream which I had seen."
View Another? »
Source »

Ayat of the Quran

Verse No: 23

قَالَ رَجُلَانِ مِنَ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمَا ادْخُلُوا عَلَيْهِمُ الْبَابَ فَإِذَا دَخَلْتُمُوهُ فَإِنَّكُمْ غَالِبُونَ ۚ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَتَوَكَّلُوا إِنْ كُنْتُمْ مُؤْمِنِينَ

Then out spake two of those who feared (their Lord, men) unto whom Allah had been gracious: Enter in upon them by the gate, for if ye enter by it, lo! ye will be victorious. So put your trust (in Allah) if ye are indeed believers.
Al-Maidah (The Table Spread) »
English Quran »

Daily Remembrance

الْبَدِیعُ
Al-Badi': The Unique One
Meaning: The Incomparable, The One who created the creation and formed it without any preceding example.
Found In Quraan Ayah(s): (2:117)(6: 101)
View All Names Off Allah »

Did you know?

Musab ibn Umair was the first person to give the Khutbah

Important advice

Please respect the words and traditions of our beloved Prophet (pbuh) i.e do not try to interpret the hadith if you are not qualified but refer to a trusted scholar to interpret for you. Alternatively you can read commentary on hadiths widely available and on this site.



If you like Islamic quotes try iquotepics.com it contains islamic quotes with pictures. Please try it.

Check out topislamic.com we love it!

You are recieving this email because you subscribed to ahadith.co.uk. To stop receiving daily hadiths please unsubscribe here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails