Daily Hadith and Ayat, 30-06-2017

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
Peace and blessings be upon the Beloved Prophet Muhammad,
As-salamu-alaikum your daily hadith from ahadith.co.uk

Like us on FaceBook

Daily Hadith, 30-06-2017

Narrated: Abu Huraira
I heard Allah's Messenger (PBUH) saying that Allah said: I have divided the prayer into two halves between Me and My slave. My slave will have what he asks for. When the slave recites: All praises be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds, Allah says: My slave has praised Me. When the slave recites: The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, Allah says: My slave has modifid Me best. When the slave recites: He is the Owner of the Day of Judgment. Allah says: My slave has glorified Me and once He says: My slave has surrendered himself to My Will. When the slave recites: You we worship and from You we seek help, Allah says: This is between Me and My slave. My slave will have whatever he has asked for. When the slave recites: Guide us to the straight path, the path of those on whom You bestowed Your favours. Those who neither exasperated you, nor went astray. At this, Allah says: This is for My slave and My slave will have what he has asked for. (This Hadith is sound and reported by Muslim).
View Another? »
Source »

Ayat of the Quran

Verse No: 47

وَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا عَذَابًا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

And verily, for those who do wrong, there is a punishment beyond that. But most of them know not.
At-Tur (The Mountain) »
English Quran »

Daily Remembrance

الْبَاطِنُ
Al-Batin: The Imperceptible
Meaning: The Hidden, The One that nothing is above Him and nothing is underneath Him, hence He exists without a place. He, The Exalted, His Existence is obvious by proofs and He is clear from the delusions of attributes of bodies.
Found In Quraan Ayah(s): (57:3)
View All Names Off Allah »

Important advice

Please respect the words and traditions of our beloved Prophet (pbuh) i.e do not try to interpret the hadith if you are not qualified but refer to a trusted scholar to interpret for you. Alternatively you can read commentary on hadiths widely available and on this site.



If you like Islamic quotes try iquotepics.com it contains islamic quotes with pictures. Please try it.

Check out topislamic.com we love it!

You are recieving this email because you subscribed to ahadith.co.uk. To stop receiving daily hadiths please unsubscribe here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails