Daily Hadith and Ayat, 21-10-2016

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
Peace and blessings be upon the Beloved Prophet Muhammad,
As-salamu-alaikum your daily hadith from ahadith.co.uk

Like us on FaceBook

Daily Hadith, 21-10-2016

Narrated: Talhah bin Kirash
"I heard Jabir bin 'Abdullah say: "When 'Abdullah bin 'Amr (Haram) was killed on the Day of Uhud, the Messenger of Allah (saw) met me, and said; "O Jabir, shall I not tell you what Allah has said to your father?" Yahya said in his Hadith: "And he said: 'O Jabir, why do I see you broken-hearted?' I (Jabir) said: 'O Messenger of Allah, my father has been martyred and he has left behind dependents and debts.' He said: 'Shall I not give you the glad tidings of that with which Allah met your father?' I said: 'Yes, O Messenger of Allah.' He said: 'Allah never spoke to anyone but from behind a screen, but He spoke to your father directly, and He said: 'O My slave! Ask something from Me and I shall give it to you." He said: "O Lord, bring me back to life so that I may be killed in Your cause a second time." The Lord, Glorified is He, said: "I have already decreed that they will not return to life." He said: "My Lord, then convey (this n ews) to those whom I have left behind." Allah said: "Think not of those dead who are killed in the way of Allah. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision."[3:169] (Hasan)
View Another? »
Source »

Ayat of the Quran

Verse No: 19

وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الصِّدِّيقُونَ ۖ وَالشُّهَدَاءُ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِمْ لَهُمْ أَجْرُهُمْ وَنُورُهُمْ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَكَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ

And those who believe in Allah and His messengers, they are the loyal, and the martyrs are with their Lord; they have their reward and their light; while as for those who disbelieve and deny Our revelations, they are owners of hell-fire.
Al-Hadid (Iron) »
English Quran »

Daily Remembrance

الْمُنْتَقِمُ
Al-Muntaqim: The Retaliator
Meaning: The Avenger, The One who victoriously prevails over His enemies and punishes them for their sins. It may mean the One who destroys them.
Found In Quraan Ayah(s): (32:22)(43 :41)(44:16 )
View All Names Off Allah »

Important advice

Please respect the words and traditions of our beloved Prophet (pbuh) i.e do not try to interpret the hadith if you are not qualified but refer to a trusted scholar to interpret for you. Alternatively you can read commentary on hadiths widely available and on this site.



If you like Islamic quotes try iquotepics.com it contains islamic quotes with pictures. Please try it.

Check out topislamic.com we love it!

You are recieving this email because you subscribed to ahadith.co.uk. To stop receiving daily hadiths please unsubscribe here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails