Daily Hadith:Loans - 9th Rabi' al-Awwal 1431 (23rd February 2010)

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

Loans - 9th Rabi' al-Awwal 1431 (23rd February 2010)

Narrated Abu Dhar (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Once, while I was in the company of the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa
Sallam), he saw the mountain of Uhud and said, "I would not like to have
this mountain turned into gold for me unless nothing of it, not even a
single Dinar remains of it with me for more than three days (i.e. I will
spend all of it in Allah's Cause), except that Dinar which I will keep for
repaying debts." Then he said, "Those who are rich in this world would have
little reward in the Hereafter except those who spend their money here and
there (in Allah's Cause), and they are few in number." Then he ordered me
to stay at my place and went not far away. I heard a voice and intended to
go to him but I remembered his order, "Stay at your place till I return."
On his return I said, "O Allah's Apostle! (What was) that noise which I
heard?" He said, "Did you hear anything?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Gabriel
came and said to me, 'Whoever amongst your followers dies, worshipping none
along with Allah, will enter Paradise.' " I said, "Even if he did
such-and-such things (i.e. even if he stole or committed illegal sexual
intercourse)" He said, "Yes."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 573

--
Ma'asalaam

Visit the community forum at http://www.dailyhadith.co.uk/forum to discuss
Hadith and Islamic topics.

Visit http://audio.dailyhadith.co.uk for MP3 lectures to listen and/or
download. You will need the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.

If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
http://www.dailyhadith.co.uk/?p=unsubscribe&uid=d92616255aaef37cfb9bf66cffccd318

Forward a Message to Someone
http://www.dailyhadith.co.uk/?p=forward&uid=d92616255aaef37cfb9bf66cffccd318&mid=637


--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails