Daily Hadith:Agriculture - 29th Safar 1431 (13th February 2010)

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

Agriculture - 29th Safar 1431 (13th February 2010)

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

The people say that Abu Huraira narrates too many narrations. In fact Allah
knows whether I say the truth or not. They also ask, "Why do the emigrants
and the Ansar not narrate as he does?" In fact, my emigrant brethren were
busy trading in the markets, and my Ansar brethren were busy with their
properties. I was a poor man keeping the company of Allah's Apostle
(Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) and was satisfied with what filled my
stomach. So, I used to be present while they (i.e. the emigrants and the
Ansar) were absent, and I used to remember while they forgot (the Hadith).
One day the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "Whoever spreads
his sheet till I finish this statement of mine and then gathers it on his
chest, will never forget anything of my statement." So, I spread my
covering sheet which was the only garment I had, till the Prophet
(Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) finished his statement and then I gathered
it over my chest. By Him Who had sent him (i.e. Allah's Apostle) with the
truth, since then I did not forget even a single word of that statement of
his, until this day of mine. By Allah, but for two verses in Allah's Book,
I would never have related any narration (from the Prophet).

(These two verses are): "Verily! Those who conceal the clear signs and the
guidance which we have sent down .....(up to) the Merciful.' (2.159-160)

Volume 3, Book 39, Number 540

--
Ma'asalaam

Visit the community forum at http://www.dailyhadith.co.uk/forum to discuss
Hadith and Islamic topics.

Visit http://audio.dailyhadith.co.uk for MP3 lectures to listen and/or
download. You will need the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.

If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
http://www.dailyhadith.co.uk/?p=unsubscribe&uid=d92616255aaef37cfb9bf66cffccd318

Forward a Message to Someone
http://www.dailyhadith.co.uk/?p=forward&uid=d92616255aaef37cfb9bf66cffccd318&mid=626


--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails